Vigers’ Hospitality Consulting offers specialised service to the hospitality industry, enabling clients to achieve their investment objectives.
To provide A-Z services to owners to ensure the transaction will be implemented with the professional guidance from Vigers.
- Identify the target properties for acquisition or disposal opportunities with our global database.
- Advise on market pricing issues with reference to latest transaction records and comparables.
- Assess on return and analyse risk exposure on acquisition proposal before signing off legal document.
- Undertake technical due diligence to ascertain liabilities and deficiencies prior to entering into sale and purchase agreement.
- Review and draw up financially viable plans to enhance value of assets and improve yield return through property re-positioning and procurement of capital project works.
- Provide on-going financial consulting services to ensure the owners will obtain the instant financial analysis result with any changes of the deal conditions throughout the course of the negotiation process with professional inputs for property re-positioning and procurement of capital project works.
To ensure the project success will be delivered from the inception stage by total involvement of Vigers’ decent experiences in the industry.
- Review development options, analyse alternative schemes and advise on the most viable proposition in terms of market positioning, demand and supply, demographics, and financial models to achieve the highest returns for investors.
- Examine design plans and comment from the perspective of end users on the software and hardware issues to meet future operation and international standard.
- Advise on latest market room rates, occupancy standards, market competition analysis and future exit strategies.
Management Operator Engagement
Sourcing the most ideal operators from various choices in the market to meet owner’s requirements.
- Review investor’s requirements and expectations, identify from our database of international management operators and advise on suitability.
- Prepare tender document and invite management proposals from external operators.
- Analyse returned tenders with respect to compliance with project requirements.
- Negotiate with short-listed operators, prepare management contracts to incorporate agreed business terms and arrange signing between both parties
Portfolio Audit and Restructuring
To maximise the financial return of the property / properties by seeking the opportunity to float the mix of assets in a public market or attract strategic investor to purchase shares of the target assets.
- Examine operation performance of existing assets by reviewing P&L accounts, revenue analysis, current status of hardware and software.
- Propose remedial strategies to rectify existing deficiencies and improvement plans to increase returns.
- Source external investors and international hospitality investment funds to take equity position of the asset portfolio.
- Examine viability, co-ordinate and arrange public flotation either through REITS or IPO in international markets.